Microsoft Office Professional 2010 is the essential tool to organize projects, manage finances and build a better way to do business. Exchange ideas with customers and business partners remotely with Web Apps; it’s another way you can stay connected to your business wherever you are. With Pro, you get all the features available in Office 2010 Home & Business, plus new dynamic do-it-yourself tools in Access 2010 and Publisher 2010.
Office Professional 2010 combines everything you need to create, edit, and share documents from virtually anywhere. You get top-of-the-line tools to run your business and projects efficiently. Check out some of the great features with MS Office 2010 below:
Manage your household budget
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- See important data trends quickly with easy-to-use analysis tools such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variations.
- Use improved charting tools and SmartArt® graphics to make dynamic charts, diagrams, and graphs to easily spot trends and better understand your budget.
Create stand-out reports, resumes, newsletters, and more
- Create professional-looking documents quickly, from school reports to family newsletters, using ready-made templates in Word 2010.
- Communicate your ideas visually with dozens of SmartArt graphics that you can customize.
- Make title pages and headings stand out with effects like glow, reflections, and shadows that you can apply to your text.
- Browse through an outline of your document’s pages or headings, or view search results in the improved Navigation Pane.
Access, edit, and share your projects from almost everywhere!
- Get things done even when you’re away from home with Office Web Apps.
- Create documents in Office 2010, post them online to Windows Live SkyDrive, and access, view, and edit them with Office Web Apps from almost anywhere you have Internet access.
- Edit your report, newsletter, or presentation online with Web Apps, which give you the familiar Office experience you expect.
- Share your documents online to work together with classmates and family members.
Outlook, Publisher, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
1 PC per License